List of Video Games where you can pet the dogs


Okay guys I'm doing v-important research into video games and I need you guys to help me with this it's p-important.I've made a list of video games where you can pet the dogs. This is important. But I think there's more video games where you can pet the dogs? Dogs are good so please help me add to the list.Here is the list:Watch Dogs 2The Sims 3Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom PainFar Cry 5Assassin’s Creed OriginsFable IIAssassin’s Creed Rogue RemasteredThe Sims 2Fable IIIFar Cry PrimalFallout 4Valiant Hearts: The Great WarNintendogsThe SimsThe Last GuardianPet the Pup at the PartyLife is StrangeThe Walking Dead Season 2UndertaleGrand Theft Auto VFinal Fantasy XVSuper Mario OdysseyThe Sims 4Please help if you find any more good puppers I need to know about them. via /r/Games https://ift.tt/2pT1wb6

Comments