Is a 4K TV really worth it?


I want your opinion on this! I’m thinking of upgrading my TV in the very near future, but at the moment am undecided on whether I should get either a 4K smart TV or just a standard HD Smart TV, both of which around 40”.I want an upgrade from the one I have now, but for the additional cost is a 4K really worth it, considering I would use it mainly for watching blue rays, playing Xbox, but also a fair amount of watching tv?I have only really a budget of £300 max (about $350), which would certainly lower the quality of the TVs available and am I able to get a good quality one for this price?Any help would be appreciated and if you wouldn’t mind linking me some recommendations in the price range, I would be very thankful! via /r/tech https://ift.tt/2LH1Xyj

Comments