Interesting IPhone problem! Please help!


Not sure if phone tech support is a topic that can be posted here or not but I’ve got a unique problem and I’m running out of options!TLDR AT BOTTOMIt starts with i smashed my iPhone screen LCD, Digitizer and all. This caused it so that anytime my lockscreen would come up my phone would type random numbers. With an iPhone after so many mess ups to log in it disables the phone and each attempt after the amount of time keeps going up. My phone got to a point it just said “please connect to iTunes”So today all my replacement parts came in. Fixed my screen and a few other pieces that weren’t working on my phone. Redownloaded iTunes on my new PC and connected the phone and nothing happened... so i figure it’s cause i need to sign into my icloud. So i do so but since it’s on a new PC it wants a code that it sent to my IPhone which i can’t see because it won’t show anything on my screen till i connect to iTunes....My work around attempt was to take my SIM card out (Verizon) and put it in my GFs iPhone (att) however when i do that it acts like the phone is being set up for the first time and i worry it’ll delete all the stuff on her phone if i continue the process. What should i do? Will it delete her things if i can continue and does anyone else have a work around they can think of?TLDR: iPhone needs plugged into iTunes to work. iTunes needs code that is on the phone which i can’t see till it’s connected to iTunes via /r/tech https://ift.tt/2oAsIOp

Comments