Can anyone help me getting my emails to forward to a gmail account? More info inside


Hi,I hope this is the right place. My mother has a verizon.net email account which is now run by aol, and she wants them all forwarded to gmail. My dad has it working because he set it up before aol took over. The issue I'm having is that pop.aol.com which is supposedly the pop server isn't working? Or maybe I'm doing it wrong. I go into gmail-settings-accounts-check mail from other account. And then I'm trying to sign in to the verizon.net account and neither the verizon nor the aol pop server seems to work. She has a different password for the verizon and the aol apparently but it's not telling me the password's the issue, the issue is supposedly still the pop server. I've been on the phone with verizon and aol all day, and neither of them can help me. I'll call gmail soon but I doubt they can help too.I'd appreciate any help so my mother stops yelling at me, thank you! via /r/tech https://ift.tt/2Qf52dn

Comments