Laptop wifi keeps losing internet connection for 60 seconds at a time / resolving host on and off all day


My laptop is 2 months old, nothing has changed and it's been working fine but a week ago I started losing internet connection and the WiFi kept showing a yellow warning sign for 30-60 seconds at a time. It instantly works again when I disconnect and reconnect. It doesn't seem to happen with my phone which is connected to the same network. I think it happened with a public WiFi network I was using too...I ran troubleshooting, flushdns and other commands, reinstalled the adapter and updated Windows but it's still happening. I reported it to my ISP but they don't think it's the network.Any other ideas please? Does it sound like a faulty adapter?Thanks! via /r/tech https://ift.tt/2U9hGgf

Comments