bluetooth audio device lagging after a while


Hey guys,I have a problem with my audio bluetooth devices. I am mainly using Marshall headphones. They have a microphone for phone calls and it is connected with audio device. It sounds like the old phone calls - when i am using the device for calls the microphone sounds like i am talking under a pillow and the sound I hear sounds like it is under a pillow - so it is a device for phone calls. (I hope you understand)And then there is a normal device - headphones without a microphone and that is the main device for sound - good quality. But after a while when is nothing playing or there is no audio it starts to lag. I have found out a solution that fixes it for some time but it is only few seconds - I can switch the audio device to the headset for phones calls and then switch back and it works for a few seconds. Or I can play something on background for example music on spotify and mute it. PC thinks that something is playing although i cannot hear it and it doesnt start to lag.But this is very frustrating. It does the same thing when i use bluetooth speaker with small microphone. Does someone know what to do with that lagging? Thanks and I hope you can understand me.picture of the devices https://ift.tt/3awcfNL via /r/tech https://ift.tt/2V3oAmn

Comments