PS4 data corruption and rebuilding database


PS4* Me and the boys are getting back into destiny 2 and as I'm trying to download it, boom, data is corrupted please delete the app and redownload. After a couple of tries, it still hasn't done anything. I go to youtube, find that rebuilding the database of the ps4 is supposed to help, I try it. I redownload Destiny 2 and still no luck. My friends said they supposedly had the same problem, but to fix it they just said to keep pressing resume on the download when it said the download stopped. I've been doing this for about an hour now and still no luck. I was wondering whether this is something I would have to contact sony about or if there is a more simple solution. Please help a guy out, just tryna pass the time during quarantine. :( via /r/tech https://ift.tt/2Uuua1X

Comments