New Macbook Air + New IPad Pro OR New Remarkable 2 + New Dell XPS 13 ????


Hello yall,I'm going to be starting my first semester of college in the fall and I don't think I'm going to be taking my desktop PC with me for distraction reasons. I want to get an e-notetaker and a laptop. I am torn between going with the paired Apple devices or with the remarkable 2 and a windows laptop. I know the advantages of having Apple would be the compatibility between the two devices and especially with my iPhone 11 (Airdrop of course and I think there's this new cool extra screen feature you can do with the IPad and a MacBook?). I don't think I will like taking notes on the IPad Pro because of the screen type and I wish I could feel what it's like writing on a Remarkable 2. I like the remarkable because it's so pencil-paper-like and I won't get distracted while using it. Can someone please help me decide???Really the question is, IPad Pro vs Remarkable 2..... I don't care what laptop. I’m open to suggestions for anything else. Thanks! via /r/tech https://ift.tt/3f3vi4O

Comments