Space games with airlocks?


While looking for space games with gameplay that I cannot describe that I absolutely love, I have noticed that those games share the same properties. Those properties being ships you can walk around in and stations or ships with airlocks, an air pressure system and a space suit system with its own air. The only games that have these features and execute them the best in my opinion are Take On Mars and Scavenger SV4. They are both great games from my POV. The games that DO have those features like Duskers and Space Engineers just have their own problems. Duskers is top down 2D. That's the main part. It's about sweeping ships and stations for aliens and loot using a terminal and drones so of course it is focused on atmosphere, storytelling, and top down gameplay so it barely pays attention to the airlock stuff. Space engineers is about building massive ships and stations. Sure, airlocks do exist but it's just not the same. Plus, the gameplay is too much of a sandbox for me. It's like I'm building my own game. No direction to go in. I read something about Rogue System having walking around your ship or something like that, but I'm not even sure of that. Angels Fall First looks pretty nice, I guess. Hardspace: Ship Breaker kinda has what I want, but it's about salvaging ships so it doesn't even matter.I am in no way saying the games listed aren't good. I'm just saying that they don't fit what I am looking for.Conclusion: Any game that has a detailed airlock, air pressure, AND space suit system is bound to be a good space game. Please. All I'm looking for are suggestions. I'd even go for third party sellers. via /r/Games https://ift.tt/3qbndAE

Comments