TRANSPARENT APPLE WATCH?? Might Just Happen


Hey guys 👋While in college, I’ve been doing glass replacements and screen repairs for apple watches. This helped me become knowledgeable of how the devices work, how to disassemble and assemble them completely, etc.One thing that came to mind the other day was making transparent Apple Watches out of hard silicone. Of course the display and the backplate won’t be transparent however the casing will. The devices will remain water-resistantIt is a very difficult process, I want to gauge customer interest to see if it is something worth doing and if people are willing to pay for this. Please help me determine if this is something I should do.I am thinking about pricing them $200-$250 above current used device prices.I would love any thought or feedback regarding the idea! via /r/tech https://ift.tt/3q1XJUY

Comments