Which video game franchise has your favorite lore/story?


I recently finished Starcraft 2's campaign from Wings of Liberty to Heart of the Swarm to Legacy of the VoidI know what you're thinking, how the hell did I not finish Starcraft 2's story until now? Despite my username, I never played Starcraft for its story. I've always been a multiplayer first kinda person. It's the same with Call of Duty. Do you know anybody who plays Call of Duty for Call of Duty's story? Exactly.Anyways, I was pleasantly surprised. I beat Starcraft 1 many years and I thought the lore/story was good then but I think Starcraft 2 is my new favorite.To sum it up:Starcraft is pretty much a love story between Kerrigan and Reynor. But god damn, it's such a fucking good love story. The overall arc is dominated by the fact that Kerrigan and Reynor cannot be together because of Kerrigan's destiny to be the Queen of Blades aka the Queen of the Zerg and later on, the savior of the universe as she has to fight the Xel'Naga.Not to mention, the lore is enhanced by the usual amazing Blizzard CGI cinematics. I rewatched all the CGI cutscenes on YouTube and god damn, it was worth it. So much eye candy. Even the Nova side-story is worth playing and checking out. via /r/Games https://ift.tt/3bOi0sb

Comments