I play a lot of puzzle games and was asked to help organise the Cerebral Puzzle Showcase on Steam. I think we have an excellent selection! Happy to give recommendations in the comments


Here's the showcase!Just for some context, it's being organised by developer/publisher Draknek & Friends but they're really treating it as a community event, hence why they got me, a puzzle game YouTuber, involved for this.The idea is to showcase many of the excellent puzzle games available on Steam which we think often go underappreciated. We especially wanted to highlight ones that haven't had a lot of attention but we think are really well designed. Sure, Portal and Outer Wilds are in there (both excellent games!), but that's just to get your attention! Haha. Hopefully there's lots of games you haven't heard of. We were super picky about making sure the included games were great examples of puzzle games (or at least promising demos!).There's only one day left of the showcase (and the discounts), so I thought it'd be good to see if I could provide recommendations to people. FWIW, I have a previous Reddit post with my favourite puzzle games of 2021, a bunch of which are in the showcase: Outer Wilds DLC, Altered, Bean and Nothingness, and Room To Grow. All excellent! If you want any other recommendations, ask away!(I'm also operating the main stream for the showcase at the same time, so forgive me if it takes a moment to reply to your questions!)Edit: Added links! via /r/Games https://ift.tt/WroIhXw

Comments

Popular Posts