Dungeon Drafters - Manalith Studios - [🎉Launching in 4 days!🎉] A Mystery Dungeon Deckbuilder JRPG!


Hi everyone! I'm Fressato! I'm the Lead Game Designer at Manalith Studios!We are excited to announce here that Dungeon Drafters is launching on PC/Linux April 27th!We also are planning on releasing the game later this year for Switch, PS4 and Xbox One.Dungeon Drafters is a mystery dungeon adventure set in a world where magic is cards, and cards are magic. Explore ancient ruins, loot rare cards and employ clever combos to defeat your foes and build the legendary spell deck that could save the world. You can try out the Demo on Steam and Wishlist the game now!VideosTrailers: Steam Announcement Trailer || Release Date Trailer || Indie World JP TrailerGameplays: Gameplay - The Shinobi || Gameplay - The ExplorerSteam Pages[DEMO HERE] Official Steam Page: https://ift.tt/0qWN63o Steam Page || SoundCloud PeakSocial Media & Official CommunitiesDiscord: https://ift.tt/mXVjWPC @DungeonDraftersWe had a successful Kickstarter campaign back in 2020, raising over 400% of our goal, and we are thrilled to finally release the game! We also appeared in the latest Indie World JP which was a big achievement!Please let me know if I followed the guidelines correctly, I'm have a very basic understanding of reddit and tried my best making everything correct. It's actually my first "big post" and I'm more than happy that it's an announcement of my game's release on Indie Sunday :)Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy playing Dungeon Drafters! via /r/Games https://ift.tt/vqd25BA

Comments